Friday, January 2, 2015

Thank You Harvestland!


I am not your stereotypical couponer, nor Mom ( In fact those coupon Moms only exist on that Extreme Couponing show)  I don't buy many things that come in a box, bag or can. I prefer to spend a little more money on quality products with morals and ethics I support. I also feel that too many people don't compliment small companies for being awesome for sticking to their values to provide a safe, quality and delicious product.  This segment from their website is why I love this brand 

"Together, we abandoned the common practices of administering antibiotics to livestock and adding animal by-products to feed" 

Harvestland isn't drugging their animals to get more product, they are concentrating on providing quality over quantity.  Which is impressive in today's economy and ME ME ME MONEY MONEY MONEY mentality . 


They sent me an awesome package. 

  1. The Highest quality measuring cups I have ever owned.
  2. Delicious recipes that my entire family will enjoy. 
  3. 10 $5.00 off coupons! 
So next time you are shopping at Harris Teeter, Walmart, BJS or any other local grocery store look for Harvest Land products!

No comments:

Post a Comment