Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My kind of Domestic... Candy and Cartoons

 

 

 

 

New Blog, New Party, New Direction

As many of you know we are moving so I decided to move a new direction with this blog. First off if you are drama filled move along this blog isn't for you and personally I don't want you here either. This is a place for fun and entertainment. You know who you are so move along...

With that out of the way. I am going to dual post here and my new blog until my followers decided to come along....

I have been given the pleasure of hosting aPhineas and Ferb Movie Screening Party on August 5, 7:30-9:30 pm  via Children's Play. Well the little man has but I will be in charge!

They were kind enough to send a hug box full of masks and tattoos! 

You too can host a party! Here are a few tips!


  1. Target Dollar spot is full of Phineas and Ferb stuff, socks, plates, bowls. white boards, tablets, activity books!
  2. Target also has a ton of Phineas and Ferb items on clearance!
  3. Disney Family has crafts and food items here
  4. Coloring pages can be found here
  5. Pre-made Phineas and Ferb crafts can be found here Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (Phineas & Ferb)

Also in preparation you can go to Family Video and rent Phineas and Ferb free as part of their FREE Children's Rental program.

No comments:

Post a Comment