Monday, April 14, 2014

Awesome Mail Day

A few weeks ago I noticed that I wasn't getting as much in the mail. I went through the various grocery stores in my town and emailed myself a list of products I like or would like to try. I also took the time tell Pampers that I HATE the smell of their diapers.  When you open a bag they have a very strong chemical smell.




  1. Brillo sent 1 $0.55 off 2 Brillo Estracell sponge products and 1 $0.55 off a box of Brillo pads
  2. NewStar produce sent 2 coupons for FREE products! and Recipes too!
  3. Pacific Foods sent 2 $1.00 off coupons
  4. Pampers sent 2 $10.00 off coupons.
  5. Mama Chia sent $1.00 off two product coupons. 
  6. Victoria Secret sent a 10 off 30 coupon and Free Necklace with $75 purchase.

Friday and Saturday's mail is below.



  1. Brianna's Dressing sent several $1.00 off coupons
  2. Old Cape Cod sent 1 1.00/2

No comments:

Post a Comment