Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shopping Trip Highlights!

On Sunday , I escaped the family for a trip to Harris Teeter to redeem a few of my free coupons and a few others that were great to combine with a sale.


Items that I redeemed for free products included organic bacon, angus meatballs, yogurt, readypac salad . I saved over $50 on our grocery bill by taking the time to use a few coupons.

I am not an extreme coupon person by any means. I bought sushi , sandwich wraps, an Amazon gift card and other things that I didn't have coupons to redeem. My original total was almost $170 and I left paying $114.

A lot of cashiers and customers will treat you like you HAVE to use coupons to survive. The truth is the majority of people who use coupons have higher income and education letters.


  1. http://www.learnvest.com/2013/03/couponing-2-0-how-the-wealthy-use-them-to-save/
    1. Then there’s the the 2012 data from Coupons.org, which found not only that households with incomes over $100,000 are twice as likely to use coupons as households earning less than $35,000, but that college graduates are twice as likely to coupon as those who didn’t graduate high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment