Tuesday, January 20, 2015

City Chicken- Great Freezer Meal! Kid Food!




Kids will eat almost anything if you put it on a stick. There is just something fun about eating off a stick. City chicken was one of my favorite meals as a kid. I knew my siblings were all coming home from college when my Mom made it ( I am 11 years younger than my siblings).


Ingredients are simple

  1. Pork Roast 
  2. Flour
  3. Eggs
  4. Milk
  5.  Italian Bread Crumbs
  6. Sticks 


1. Cut the roast into cubes



2. Place the pork cubes onto the sticks


3. Dip in Flour


4. Dip in Egg/Milk mixture

5. Dip in Bread Crumbs
6. Fry on each side at 350 to brown it.

7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.



Then serve !





When I make City chicken I make an entire pork roast and freeze several additional meals for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment