I was THRILLED to be asked to test the Propresser Garlic Press Stainless Steel - The Authentic Garlic press.
This garlic press has been the strongest, best garlic press I have had the chance to try. My garlic is not normal store garlic, as my father grows it for me, because I not domesticated in many ways, including gardening skills. ( Just ask my six year old what happens to plants in our home.)
I compared the Propresser Garlic Press to the Cuisinart Garlic Press. The Propresser Garlic Press WON by a landslide. Normally I need to remove the garlic skin or peel with my garlic peeler . and then use the Cuisinart Garlic Press.
|The garlic press sold by Orblue (www.orblue.com) even LOOKS better than my old garlic press.|
If you cook with garlic you NEED this garlic press! It is easy to use, does a better job than the mainstream brands and is affordable at $18.99.
And if you don't cook with garlic, this may change your mind.
1. Pre heat your oven to 500 degrees.
2. Put Garlic in your cast iron pan, I use a cast iron Emeril brand skillet. Currently $23.xx on Amazon.
3. Put the pan in the oven while it is pre-heating. Leaving it in the oven until the over reaches to full 500 degrees.
4. Coat the steak (s) with olive oil.
5. REMOVE HOT SKILLET FROM OVEN
6. Cook each side for TWO MINUTES on the stove.
7. Make sure you time it. Don't walk away and forget about your steaks.
8. Get the lines on each side.
9. Turn OFF the oven and put it in the oven for around 5 minutes, depending on thickness.
10. Take out and let rest, then eat garlic steak. YUM.
If I haven't talked you into it, go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=l-KRtwOpYow and watch the video from Orblue.
*Disclosure. I received the Garlic Press free in exchange for an honest review. I will not give positive reviews to items that I do not feel positive about, so each product is based on my true experience with the item.
Again, Go here,http://amzn.to/1zw1hjb, you won't regret it!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.