Monday, August 18, 2014

Harris Teeter Round Three!






Please remember when you see my total that it includes meat and that I usually only buy items I feel comfortable feeding my children or husband. I do skip a lot of deals for items our family does not eat, unless it is an item suitable for donating.

My total could have been much lower if I skipped the Happy Baby products and bought cheaper spices. However I NEEDED dry mustard and cinnamon. Other items would have been things I already had on hand.


My total before coupons : $96.84
Coupons                               $58.78
Total Spent:                          $38.06


And apparently when you save too much they have to call a manager to use a key to allow your purchase to finish processing...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness choo choo wheels! I haven't seen those in forever. I used to love them as a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete