Sunday, November 16, 2014

BPA Free Stemless Wine Glasses Review


BPA Free Stemless Wine Glasses Review 

              Great for the College kid on your gift list! 

 *The company states they are dishwasher safe, but to use a non heated cycle. My dishwasher does not give that option and I do not believe they are indeed dishwasher safe. 


Please note. I STILL haven't figured out what to do for a back splash in my kitchen. that is not dirty, but where I tore horrible wallpaper off the walls.

The classes are a decent size, great for putting apple juice in with kids that want to feel grown up, drunken college students pretending to be klassy, or in laws that get a little wild.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment