Monday, November 17, 2014

Small Packing Organizer Review



I don't like to carry a diaper bag. I don't change my daughter in public restrooms, most of the changing tables are just too high for me and frankly I don't know how often they clean them. I however always keep a nice supply of diapers, wipes and snacks to go. I won't keep snacks in the car because I am afraid mice getting in to the car and chewing my brake lines. ( It has happened to more than one of my friends. so valid fear)

This is why I was so excited when I was asked to review the small packing cubes.  These are great for traveling with multiple children. Get a few different colors and pack each child's outfits in different colors. Going on a cruise an need clothing organized before your main luggage arrives? Traveling alone with kids? Need emergency kits in your cars? These are your go to bags.






The bags have more than enough room for a few baby outfits, diapers and wipes. Each set contains 4 packing cubes  check it out.






Available in multiple colors: gray, green, purple, pink, red, dark blue, light blue, yellow and orange
Small Packing Cube Size: 11" x 6.75" x 3"

Product Benefits:
See through mesh panel of these travel packing organizers allows you to easily find what you need.
Maintain your privacy while going through security in the airport.
Save time ironing your clothes at the hotel. The packing cube set will help minimize wrinkles on your clothes.
Maximize your luggage space so you can squeeze in more of your stuff.
Traveling with the entire family? Make packing and unpacking easy by assigning a cube per person or purpose.
Save time packing and unpacking by allowing you to unpack only what you need.
These travel packing cubes fit on your luggage, duffel, suitcase, backpack, slim bags on on their own.


If  received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. You might also want to try their stroller organizer. It can fit most of my daughter's essentials as well as mine.

    ReplyDelete