Friday, November 7, 2014

My TV was too old for Good Will. LG OLED is a great family gift from Best Buy

That is right, my husband and I tried to donate a working TV to Good Will. The TV worked, it was a decently priced TV when it was bought. That is right Good Will told us that TV that we had recently used as our family TV was too old to donate. It was also so heavy that the nice worker felt bad for me and threw it away, as I could never lift it on my own. Remember the days when it took two people to carry a small tv or computer monitor? Those days are GONE!

 This experience taught us we need to research our options, as our current living room television is way too small for the room and much better suited for the bedroom. 

I was thrilled to get the email from Best Buy's Wolf Blogger program as it came right before the holiday season when all the best TV deals are to be found!    Even better for a brand I LOVE! (I have an LG washer and dryer set that I refused to leave with my old house when we move a state away.) 


What is OLED TV?
  •  LG OLED TV is only 0.21" thick at its thinnest point.
  •  Picture quality is spectacular for all colors of the rainbow!
  •  LG's exclusive 4 Color Pixel technology delivers bright, vibrant colors. 
 Learn more here: LGOLEDatBestbuy.com

Go in person to your Best Buy to see the amazing vibrant colors! The curved screens add to the viewing experience! Who needs to go to the movies when you can have your own person in home theater!

So stop researching, take your old TV to Good Will and see if they reject yours  too! Then hop over to Best Buy and get the LGOLED!



Here are  a few stats and information for those of you who LOVE to research!
LG  55EC9300 SKU# 7846019 – OLED TV
·         Infinite contrast ratio and stunning color - delivers more natural, lifelike viewing.
·         4 Color Pixel technology enhances color range and accuracy.
·         Super thin design (consider how to show visually)
·         Find content faster with webOS



 The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free


1 comment:

  1. maggie anders
    THis looks like a great tv... I would love to have one :D I love watching tv on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete