Saturday, November 15, 2014

Jiva Organics USDA Organic Garam Masala Review


Jiva Organics USDA Organics sent me  Garam Masala  to Review. I have NEVER cooked with Garam Masala which made me VERY nervous.

 According to Wikipedia "Garam masala (from Hindi: गरम मसाला, garam ("hot") and masala (a mixture of spices)) is a blend of ground spices common in North Indian and other South Asian cuisines.[1] It is used alone or with other seasonings. The word garam refers to "heat" in the Ayurvedic sense of the word, meaning "to heat the body" as these spices, in the Ayurvedic system of medicine, elevate body temperature."

This scared me so I turned to my FAVORITE website to get ideas for dinner. SuperCook.com


Look at how many family friendly recipes came up in my search!

 I picked a simple Chicken Garam Masala found here. It looks easy!

It comes in a nice resealable bag too!

 Look at how few ingredients!
Just put a little olive oil in the pan. 
 Then some chicken.
 Green onions or dried chives

 Fresh tomatoes

 Add the seasonings.


And you have a gourmet meal!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment