Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Turkeys on my Porch.. Say WHAT?


I have a it old a wild life problem. I live nears woods ana main road. My neighbors through the woods believe the deer population is dwindling( which it IS NOT in Maryland) and feed 30-50 deer every day a 5:00pm.  They complain about my dog that doesn't bark much because she scares the deer away... Etc..


I am not anti wildlife, but I do not want Turkey's on my front porch and I would prefer deer to stay further away from my home due to Lyme disease that is carried by deer ticks. As I have two small children.  This is why I agreed to review Predator Scare Guard Tap.



So far so go! I haven't had a turkey on my porch in awhile!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment